Tilt & Recline
The LowRider wheelchair is our dynamic style tilt chair. Its design includes a front pivot point which allows for minimal seat-to-floor increase as the chair is tilted. This feature will allow the user to foot-propel while enjoying the comfort of up to 300 pressure reliving tilt.
Maple Leaf Wheelchair Manufacturing guarantees all parts of out wheelchair to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase. "Wear" items such as tires, tubes, armpads and upholsteries are excluded from this warranty. In addition, the frame and crossbraces are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials (to the original purchaser) for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.
Frame and Upholstery
- 14"- 18" chair widths
- 16"- 18" chair depths
- 13" to 18.25" seat heights
- Single release, dual cylinder
- Angle adjustable stroller handle
- Solid seat base
- Chrome, black, burgundy, purple, blue or green frame finishes
Armrests and Footrests
- Durable vinyl padded arm pads
- Removable height adjustable arms - 8"- 12"
- Full or desk length armrests
- Lightweight injection moulded plastic or aluminum footplates
- Detachable swing away 70° footrests with nylon heel loops
- Adjustable wheel base
- Black composite mag wheels with threaaed urethane tires
- Pneumatic tires - 20", 22" or 24"
- Durable chrome handrims
- 5", 6" or 8" casters on aluminum forks
- Heavy duty wheel lock with brake extensions
*Please note the back support, headrest, Elevating Leg Rest and cushion are not included to the monthly rental rate and the purchase price
Maple Leaf LowRider Tilt Wheelchair
- Brand Maple Leaf Wheelchair
- Item #: WM0001080
Monthly Rental Rate: $200.00
Purchase price from: $3,395.00